- Updated parachain dependencies to the latest cumulus, Substrate and Polkadot
- Designed recovery pallet
- Researched for token migration
- Finished the offchain worker design proposal
- Fixed an obsolete compile parameter
- Upgraded the recovery pallet to function macro
- Tested parachain upgrading
- Litentry Document review and proofreading
- Explored xtoken’s implementation and its mock test tool
- Added parachain monitor config to Grafana
- Litentry partners with CryptoArt.Ai to integrate CryptoArt data, allowing users to authenticate and query their art collections on the Litentry platform and supporting cross-chain application data indexing. CryptoArt.Ai is the largest crypto art trading market in Asia for users to sell and collect authentic artworks.
- Litentry partners with ARPA, a privacy-preserving computation project enabled by cryptographic Multi-Party Computation, to enhance on-chain data security via Secure Multi-Party Computation(SMPC) technology.
- Litentry partners with zCloak Network, a privacy-focused computing platform based on Polkadot, to protect the privacy of identity data in Web 3.0. zCloak Network will use Zero-Knowledge Proof to provide user data privacy protection for aggregated identity data in Litentry.
One more thing
Kusama and Polkadot parachain slot auctions are just around the corner and we’re ready to participate in both auctions. During this period, we’re putting forth a concerted effort in auction strategy making, building and onboarding our core pallets. Keep an eye on what is coming soon!
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.