- Added identity pallet to parachain
- Fixed Rococo parachain onboarding related issues
- Finished token access implementation for parachain and node and other issues regarding CI
- Upgraded cumulus and Polkadot to latest commits
- Rococo parachain onboarding
- Rebased the contract tool Redspot and Europa
- Parachain testing based on Rococo Relaychain
- Litentry Forum maintenance
- participated Rococo crowdloan
- Our team attended Candaq Topvoice Open Days in Shanghai, China. The conference focuses on hosting a conducive conversation in the Kusama auction. Litentry is following up on the progress of the Kusama auction and inwardly commits to Rococo testing.
- Litentry partners with My Neighbor Alice to improve the NFT collection experience. MNA is a multiplayer builder game where anyone can buy and own virtual islands, collect and build exciting items and meet new friends. Together, the two teams will explore ways to integrate Litentry’s NFT tools into the game and identify target users.
- Litentry partners with Patract Labs to foster simulation of network interaction. Litentry will develop Litentry’s ink! smart contract based on Patract’s Redspot tool, allowing DApp developers to easily integrate cross-chain identities and data on Litentry and more.
- Litentry partners with RAI Finance to provide a better user experience for Polkadot-based cross-chain transaction products. RAI protocol provides DeFi with a wider range of assets, a higher amount of liquidity, and a diverse set of financial use cases.
- Litentry partners with Defi Store to power a new cross-chain yield aggregation strategy in the Stone Network. Stone Protocol is a yield management protocol focused on creating ‘Rock Solid Yield’ for DeFi users.
Litentry is a cross-chain identity aggregation protocol that features a Substrate-built network, mobile app and identity-related tools. The protocol enables identity linking across different networks and facilitates decentralization and transparency in identity credit computation. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time credit/reputation of an identity owner across different blockchains.