- Upgraded parity crypto package for pallet
- Xrecovery pallet development
- Ocw discussion and finalization of current work
- NFT discussion and research on Merkle airdrop/ claim
- Updated pallet dependencies to Polkadot v0.9.1
- NFT pallet detailed design initial draft
- Investigated the Chainsafe’s bridge solution for token migration
- Registrar source code review
- Upgraded Kusama/Polkadot validators
- Finished TS migration of registrar
- Litentry forum maintainance
Community & Partnership
The first episode of “Ten for Litentry” is out! In this episode, Hanwen answers some of your most-asked questions: are we participating in parachain auction? what is our strategy? development progress? and more. We hope you all enjoy the video. For the upcoming episodes we will gather questions from YOU and have a member answer the top 10 most liked questions in our forum. Participate through this link!
Litentry partners with Tidal Finance, a Balancer-like insurance market that allows users to create custom insurance pools for one or more assets. This achieves a more secure environment for DeFi by providing insurance coverage for assets across chains. Tidal Finance will offer security solutions for Litentry’s services to prevent financial losses due to hacking of user data during the flow between different services, and thus protect the users themselves.
- We welcome Jutta Babak, an experienced designer in the media field, to join our Litentry family! She has a post-modern, vibrant style in her design and will focused on graphic design in Litentry. Let’s look forward to what she might bring to us!
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.